Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Wednesday Wander

Out of bed, horrible Weetabix eaten, chores done, showered and dressed and now what?! I checked out all my normal internet sites, such as blogs, forums and emails and then played Mahjong for an hour or so. Bored out of my brain!

I suggested a walk and as 'im indoors was bored too, we set off out with Clio. First call, Antonio's bar to watch the world go by. A little activity outside the Clinic, which kept us interested for a few minutes, followed by major stuff at the bus stop. The biggest, fattest, English family that I've ever seen struggled to get aboard the bus! Obviously on holiday, looking at the white legs. Thank goodness I'm not staying in that hotel!

We decided to sneak a peek at Chrissy's Bar as rumour has it that it's being refurbished and is due to re-open soon. Not a lot going on..........move on.

I was hoping to introduce Clio to the sea but the tide was out on the 'doggy beach'. Never mind, we called for another beer at Bar San Juan, met up with Caron and Charlotte for a little while and home for tea. Liver Casserole and the dreaded boiled spuds!!

No comments: