Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Bowling etc.

I haven't blogged the Sunday bowling for ages but as Doreen and I beat Jeff and Brian 8 - 0 today, I thought it was worth a mention. Jeff blamed his rugby hangover and Brian's excuse was a sore thumb. The truth was that we beat them fair and square. Wonderful!

Not a very good week for England though. I didn't watch the football but was talked into watching the rugby. I did try to understand it but it's completely beyond me. I was sorry to see them lose though.

As for the motor racing......I decided to keep my nose out, just in case I was the jinx. Poor Hamilton, but things might change after the enquiry. We shall see.

The dreaded photo comp. There was a little problem with my pork chop pic as some vegetarians complained. Their choice, I suppose but the moderator decided to keep it into the competition and I ended up joint second. The best place for a chop I reckon!

Next subject. Kids stuff.

No comments: