Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Too Hot to Think!

Another really hot day. Barry told me that his garden thermometer recorded 40 degrees C at eleven this morning! The only time I've felt cool is when he took me to bowling and had the aircon on in his car.

Happy Birthday to Dean, number one nephew who is twelve today xx.

Bowling was good as Martin and I won, 6 - 2. The last match in the season and we didn't qualify for the wooden spoon! It was the best I'd ever seen him play and with luck he'll start off with the same sort of points next season.

Brian and I met up with Dave and Caron later. Vic popped by to let us know he's going back to England tomorrow..........happy holidays to him x.

I keep meaning to mention this horrid child that frequents the swing park. We have named him Damien..............he is evil! His parents keep him supplied with horrid looking swords and plastic guns. I doubt if he's three years old yet but I'm sure he is a terrorist in the making. His bedroom must look like an arsenal! He'll have some poor child's eye out one of these days, mark my words!

No comments: