Friday, October 27, 2006

Bits and Bats

I mentioned recently that a mate had given me his old mobile phone..............old for him but really modern for me! The trouble was that I couldn't get on with it and so I decided to have a treat this week. Pay as you go mobiles are very expensive here...........over 200 euros for a decent phone with camera and 550 for the Nokia, which I really wanted. I've now gone on contract and chose a Sony Ericsson Z530i. It's one of those clam things, quite small and I'm well happy with it.

Good news on the bowling front. I have a new partner for Monday League. She's called Ros and I've known her for ages. We have found a sponsor, had a pre-match natter and are looking forward to the first match!!

It was Charlotte day yesterday and she was such a little minx! We are suffering with really high winds at the moment and I'm sure it sent her hyper. She screamed, giggled, ran around like someone possessed. Good fun though!

No comments: