Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Catching Up

Doreen and I managed to get two points on Sunday from Bob and Steve which was a good result. Yesterday was Presentation Day for the Monday League. Dave from the California Bar picked up most of the prizes which was a good result for him. He is a superb bowler though. I did get a prize.........ten euros in the raffle!! Oh, and Brian's long awaited trophy from the Sunday League.......I did feel good walking out with it, even though it wasn't mine! Feelers are out for a new partner for me, but it isn't looking good.

We had a wander down to see Maria earlier, she has been in Barcelona all weekend and told me that is was 'muy frio y mucho viento'. Pretty similar here today, not quite so cold but quite windy.

Next stop was the park to see Charlotte riding her new bike. She's getting the hang of it now so expect a pic. I was planning to mention her Dad's antics but I've decided against it!! Nose hair is gross!

Home again to catch up on Corrie. I had hoped that Rosie would catch the train but never mind. Micky in the Bill got sorted and no-one made a fortune in Antiques Roadshow.

Such is life!

No comments: