Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Bits and Bats

Liz and Lindsay went back to Scotland last week after almost a month staying on the island. We saw them quite often and it was a bit of a wrench saying goodbye. It won't be for too long this time though as they are planning to come over for a couple of weeks in the spring.

Scotland keeps cropping up lately as Muriel and her daughter Pamela went over to Arbroath for a flying visit last weekend and our Shona arrives from Glasgow on Friday. I'm the sassenach!!

I can't believe it's December already. I've written my Xmas cards and we have planned Xmas Day. Smoked salmon and poached eggs for breakfast, a walk around the village before our roast duck and all the trimmings. Television during the evening with mince pies and ice cream for supper. I know it's exactly like last year but we really enjoyed it and I don't have to re-visit a turkey for days afterwards!

No comments: