Saturday, January 17, 2009

Silent and Deadly

It's very rare for us to have the windows and doors closed but as Tenerife is having it's worst winter for eighty years we are well shut in at the moment. I hate it but at least the wind has dropped tonight and I've been able to put my washing out.

I'm not sure if it is something that we haven't noticed before because of the fresh air but our Clio keeps stinking the room out. It doesn't bother her but, my goodness, it's awful.

Staying with the subject of Clio. We keep thinking that now she is eighteen months old we'll see some improvement in her behaviour. Granted that she doesn't destroy things any more but she still chases my feet and runs riot. During our normal play time this evening she cracked me in the nose. So painful! She didn't really mean it but I'm going to put a notice on my face in the morning to explain my two black eyes. "Brian did this". That will get the village talking!

No comments: