Sunday, January 25, 2009

Me and My Big Mouth!

There I was feeling pretty chuffed that the weather was improving when this turned up this evening. Low black clouds over the Island of La Gomera.

Not that it came to much but as our television signal is transmitted from there it really put the damper on our viewing this evening. I wanted to watch 'A Short Stay in Switzerland' but all we got was a blank screen. Thankfully, after a few fits and starts I managed to catch the last half of it.

Euthanasia is a subject which I have pondered on over the years and was leaning towards it being a good thing for terminally ill people but after watching that I've decided I'd prefer to suffer to the end. For one, I couldn't put my children through something like that and secondly, I don't have the courage.

No comments: