Friday, December 05, 2008

Sleep

I'm going through one of those phases when no matter how I try, I can't sleep. It's really awful and I feel well wrecked. I went off to bed at around midnight on Tuesday and tossed and turned for hours. I was still awake when the kiddies went off to school on Wednesday morning and ended up without sleep until two o'clock or so on Thursday morning.

I sort of put it down to my poor brain having nothing to think about. When I worked it was easy enough to lie and plan my schedule for the following day which soon sent me off. Now I tend to start worrying about the most stupid things. I won't go there as it really is ridiculous.

Almost half one on Friday morning and I've had around twenty hours sleep since Monday. I'm dreading going to bed but I'd best give it a go. Find a book and be positive. I WILL SLEEP!

No comments: