Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sheesh!

Caron's Dave, Charlotte's Daddy has been in hospital for almost a week undergoing tests. Nothing has really shown up yet and Caron has been busy juggling work, hospital visits and Charlotte's child care.

Clio and I volunteered to collect Charlotte from nursery at five o'clock today and arranged to meet Mum at the local bar around an hour later. All was fine until this flippin' idiot, Ian, turned up.

He's one of those who has millions in the bank, has done everything, had every operation under the sun and, to be honest, has and knows nowt! He can wind me up at the best of times but after listening to him discussing medical treatments in front of Charlotte and watching him annoying my puppy, who was sitting quietly by my feet, I lost my rag!

He got it from both barrels but was thick skinned enough to hang around for another fifteen minutes whilst I tried to keep my cool.

Hopefully, Dave will be home again at the weekend depending on another set of tests due on Friday. Good luck, lad x

No comments: