Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mended or Not?

I'm one of those people who hates to make a fuss and will put up with poor service to avoid any hassle. After more than two weeks and to be honest probably two years in total, I finally got angry enough to react. I find it easier to communicate in writing and sent a carefully worded email to Direct Telecom demanding an immediate solution to our problem. I also stated that I wasn't expecting to be billed this month but did expect a couple of 'freebies' to be thrown in for customer loyalty.

Well I never!! I received a reply earlier today regretting my lack of a connection but promising that my next monthly account will be paid by them, I get my speed increased and they will waive a forty euro fee for their latest offer.

That one is worth having because they give me a 0844 number and my family can ring me at any time without worrying about the cost. 300 minutes per month are completely free and anything above that will be around two cents per minute. Pretty cool!!

To top it all, I've been online for around eight hours now with only one minor blip. Not that I'm getting too complacent yet but happen it pays to complain!

No comments: