Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Off on a Mission

I´m packing my bag in readiness for our journey to Gran Canaria tomorrow. I don´t ´do´ excited but I am really looking forward to it.

As it´s an educational trip for the children we are looking at a couple of cathedrals...........Vegueta and Arucus, information for anyone who feels inspired enough to look them up.............and some old villages which are typical of the island.

We have to be at Charlotte´s school before six o´clock but won´t reach the island until ten thirty. Hopefully there will be a play room on the ferry or I´ll be hearing ´are we nearly there yet?´ for hours!

Back to the bag...........butties, sausage rolls, crisps, juice, and water. My camera, sick bags and a loo roll, just in case Charlotte has a problem. It struck me to take my E111...........I hope it´s not a premonition!

Anyway, here´s to a happy day and prepare for loads of pics soon.

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

Hope you have a great day.