Monday, January 14, 2008

What Now?

We were on our way to bowling this afternoon when Doreen rang my mobile. Everything cancelled because of a major fire in the car park below the bowling alley and the whole complex had been closed down. I must admit that I was pretty pleased as it is becoming a chore lately but what else could we do?

After a little indecision we nipped into Playa Paraiso and had a huge Sunday roast at Eldon House. The landlady is friendly with our mates, Liz and Lyndsay and as I'd received an email from them I could fill her in on their progress. All very nice and she sends her love, Liz xx.

Too stuffed to do much else we went home to catch the second half of the Bolton v Blackburn match. Well done Rovers! The darts final was good too.

I won't tell you what that wicked puppy did as I'm sure she'll tell you herself!

No comments: