Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Gunfight at OK Coral

Well, it felt like it!

After flobbing around the house for most of the day we decided to walk Clio down to the Church Square late this afternoon. We all needed a little exercise!

It was amusing to listen to other folk's accounts of New Year's Eve. I think the award goes to Karen who managed to stay out until six thirty! We didn't have much to say as we were good kids and stayed in.

What really tickled me was the war going on between Charlotte and her cousin Shannon. Both being tired and hating each other, well at least for this afternoon, it looked like a murder might be committed. 'She won't give me a sweetie', 'I want her Pringles' followed by a stomp or three across the square. Shannon, being that bit older came out with 'Get over it and welcome to MY world'. Well funny and hard not to smile.

I'm glad that I only had a puppy to bring home!

No comments: