Saturday, December 29, 2007

Can't Blame the Gremlin

I awoke well early this morning, made myself a coffee and settled down at the computer to check on this and that. By the time I was ready for coffee number two, I'd seen a game advertised on msn. One of those free for an hour jobbies.

Well comfy and settled in my chair.................then my monitor packed in!!

It had been creaking and groaning for a week or so and as I've had it for six years I can't complain. Thankfully, Caron had a spare which I can use until we get another.

My main worry was that it would get chucked into the spare room alongside the rest of the defunct electrical items that we tend to keep 'just in case'. After a bit of nagging, it was taken to the wheelie bin on the corner. Either, it was rescued by some enterprising soul or it's just been collected by the muck truck. Bless it!

As for my game, I'm well hooked. Will I pay twenty dollars for the rest of it? Happen not.

No comments: