Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ummm?


I feel so much for the parents of the little girl who has gone missing in Portugal and can only imagine their anguish. None of us know the full facts but I do feel that her parents' station in life should have dictated greater care for all three children. I was rather surprised that they left the twins at the creche today............I'm sure that I would be hanging onto them like grim death.

At the other end of the scale, young Yeremi went missing several weeks ago. He is seven years old and was playing with his cousins, with his grandfather nearby.

The Spanish Police and the Army have searched for him without success.

He is the third child to have gone missing in the Canary Islands during the last few months. None have been found.

My heart goes out to them all.

1 comment:

sam said...

it destroys no matter the background.I would never want to experience this for anything but you would expect to keep all children so close but then how could anyone understand.There are so many th
ings that life throws at you that stops you giving 100%. Let alone this kind of thing. It has to be everyones worst nightmare,