Monday, May 14, 2007

As One Door Closes

We start all over again! Yes, it was the first match of the new Sunday bowling season today and it doesn't seem two minutes since the end of the last one. Same old faces too. It's far too early to talk about scores and to be honest, I don't really feel like going there!

I've been suffering with a bad back all weekend. The only cause I can think of is that I did help Maz to clean an apartment on Friday morning and as I've done nothing strenuous for ages, I may have pulled a muscle or something. Thankfully, it doesn't really affect movement, it just aches like hell.

Being too lazy to cook this evening, we stopped at Mark's Carvery in Calleo Savaje on our way home from bowling. Nothing like a roast dinner when it's around 29 degrees outside!

No comments: