Friday, May 04, 2007

The Internet is a Wonderful Thing............

When it flippin' works!

I know this is one of my regular moans but I have to get it off my chest somehow. We took the computer and the new printer to yet another mending man yesterday. My new printer wouldn't work but that was easily sorted as it was a duff cable. I did suggest that early on but 'im indoors wouldn't believe me! Brownie points earned on that one.

It appears that, three mending men ago, my genuine copy of Windows XP was replaced by an illegal one. According to the latest chap, that has caused all of my problems and so he got it back together again with updates. I was on such a high today. My internet was on all afternoon...........COOL!!

THEN, at teatime, the flaming thing went belly up again. Back to the man who swears that the computer is fine and Telefonica who swear that the line is fine. What can I do?

No comments: