Monday, February 26, 2007

So Boring!

I usually really enjoy bowling but it just went on and on today. We had two teenage girls on our lanes and, although they were playing a match, they kept wandering off, keeping us all waiting. So annoying. It didn't help matters that there was a birthday party on lanes one and two. Ten horrid kids that ran riot for two hours. I was so glad to get out of there.

We had a wander around Torviscas before we came home. I've been looking for a case for my new camera and managed to find one which I liked. A bit pricey but it has solid sides, just in case I was fool enough to drop it, and it's blue and silver. Nice!!

I know I'm sad but I heard this joke today which really amused me..........'Did Noah do any fishing whilst he was on the Ark?'. No, he only had two worms. Sorry!

No comments: