Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wow....Easter in England!!!

I went off to England last October to meet my littlest grandaughter, Tully, and had a really lovely week. We spent time in Blackpool, had a brilliant meal with black puddings and then I managed a few days with my brother and his family. It was all wonderful.

It's looking like, not confirmed yet though, that I might be off to Cornwall on Friday to see my daughter, who I haven't seen for almost a year and my other three grandchildren who I haven't seen for around eighteen months.

I'm trying really hard not to get excited, just in case it all falls through but how lovely will it be to give Jamie, Martin and Maisie loads of cuddles?!

Another thing that I really want to do is catch up with my bestest friend in all the world........our Hazel. I love her to bits.

I won't have time to travel north but maybe in October! I'm such a happy puppy!!!!

1 comment:

John Clarke said...

Fingers crossed for you.