Wednesday, April 26, 2006

On The Buses


I really enjoy the bus trip to Plymouth as it follows the coast to small Cornish villages such as Crafthole, Portwrinkle and Sheviock and the views are superb. The primroses are all in bloom and some trees are blossoming. The sun shone too! Why do I live in Tenerife?

On reaching Torpoint the bus boarded the ferry for a ten minute trip, over to the City of Plymouth. All this for £4.20 return.

I had a wander around BHS, Debenhams, TKMaxx (I don't know why as it's an awful place), The Early Learning Centre (Sam asked me to get something for Maisie) and finally, Virgin Megastore, also known as the noisy shop.

I met up with Hazel at lunchtime and we treated ourselves to curry and chips at the First and Last, one of our old haunts. The afternoon flew by as we nattered about our families, old times when we worked together and the things that used to make us laugh back then.

She walked back to the Bus Station with me and we both cried. It was awful watching her walk away............my bestest friend in all the world. Love her to bits x

No comments: