Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday Bowling League

We had such an awful awakening this morning as half a dozen high powered motor bikes congregated under my bedroom window, revving like fury, or should I say the riders were! It scared the living daylights out of me and I was standing up before I knew I was awake. By the time I had my head together, 'im indoors was shouting a few choice words out of the window. Luckily, they cleared off..........all this before seven am.

Poor Melvyn failed his M.O.T. on Friday, because of his bad breath, so Sue and Don gave us a lift to the bowling this afternoon. Not too much to report there as Brian and Jeff lost 6 - 2 and Super Sub, Jane, and I just about managed to take two points away from George and Carol. Well done Jane x.

My usual partner, Doreen, was there to support us but she did get a little telling off half way through for her constructive criticism!

No comments: