Thursday, October 08, 2009

One of Those Days

I awoke to a gigantic moan from Brian as the computer was playing up and he couldn't get his Mahjong game to play. Ok, not a problem, shove him out of the door with Clio for a bit of peace. I settled down with my coffee to try and sort it all out.

Hand on mouse, I felt something tickling my arm. At first I thought it was a spider as I saw long legs...........then I realized it was a huge cockroach running up my arm! I screamed and ran outside without my coffee and at least half an hour to wait until they came back. Thankfully, my hero returned, despatched the cockie and it was safe enough to go back to the computer. I'm still feeling creepie.

As for the computer I'm not really sure. Once I get online it's ok but I keep having to reboot. It's a Bank Holiday weekend here so if I take it to the man who can in the morning who knows when I'll get it back again. Probably something to sleep on.

I'm beset with troubles at the moment because my Lloyds TSB card can't find it's way to Tenerife. The first one was posted over three weeks ago. I've had to put a block on that one and I'm awaiting the new one which was posted today. One day life will be cool!

Sorry to moan, on a lighter note we went to Bar San Juan this evening to say bye to Mick who is returning to Manchester tomorrow to start his new job on Monday. Good luck Mick xx

No comments: