Sunday, October 18, 2009

Catching Up

I had one of those weeks that never seems to end.

Really lonely too as Brian was working which left me to worrit on my own. Lloyds TSB didn't return my calls and we were well in danger of running out of ready cash without the new Cashpoint Card.

One almost dead computer too.

Things did buck up a bit on Wednesday when the card turned up............no idea what has happened to the first one though. The computer needed a new hard drive which was done on Friday. I've lost loads of stuff but there you go.

I do have things to keep me occupied this week though as I'm going to Cornwall on Saturday. A bit of shopping and packing to do as well as keeping my mind off that awful plane! Three grandchildren and two nephews on half-term so happen I'll be rushed off my feet for the week and will be glad of a bit of peace when I get back home.

Shirley told me that there is to be a Memorial Service for Vernon in the local Church and I'm hoping that it might be during the week that I'm there. I would like the opportunity to say goodbye.

Apologies for such depressing posts but I am a bit down in the dumps at the moment.

Jeff and I did win Euromillions last week. The princely sum of nine Euros! Eight for Friday's tickets and fifty cents each! He's even more convinced that we'll get the big one now!

No comments: