Monday, August 31, 2009

September

Things are coming back to life again. The shops are staying open and it's less like a ghost town. The Canarians are moving back to their winter homes and the English and Germans are moving back for the warmth of a Tenerife winter. Schools will start next week after their three month break. It was a little cooler today too.

Only another five days or so and Bar Antonio will open again and all will be well with the world!

I've done quite well with my beer ban. I confess to having a couple here and there and a little white wine creeps into my gassy water on occasion but on the whole I feel better and it's still a couple of months before I go to England.

There's news about that too. My brother Ray, his wife Alison and their boys, Dean and Bradley are spending four days in Looe whilst I'm there. Getting well excited now!

No comments: