Friday, August 14, 2009

One of Those Days

We discovered that it was a Bank Holiday weekend well in time for once and planned everything in advance. It's called the Assumption and concerns the Virgin Mary.

Anyway, with everything sorted we walked down to Bar San Juan this afternoon to meet up with Bill and Muriel. They had their dog Lexi with them along with Molly, their daughter's dog. Molly kept pawing me and asking to be picked up so Muriel lifted her onto my lap. Nothing unusual with that but for some strange reason she went for me and bit my face. Blood was pouring down and all I can remember was three faces staring at me! I thought I'd lost half of my upper lip. Thankfully, it was just a scratch and a fat bottom lip. Poor Molly got such a hiding. I reckon she was just too hot and I've forgiven her!

Friday night is wrap night and two episodes of Corrie. We certainly know how to have fun! Poor Brian, he chopped up the chilli peppers and then went for a piddle. I've never seen such a funny sight in years. Shorts around his ankles, a wet towel and lots of burn cream. I think he's ok now.

No comments: