Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Brain

We were stupid enough to disconnect everything from our television today to give our unit a really good clean and a general tidy. We now have DVD's at one side and Playstation games at the other with video tapes stored in another cupboard. It all looks really good and I wish I'd done it ages ago but I can't seem to get all the electrical stuff to work

Eight years ago, when I worked, I could connect several monitors to several VCR's including editing equipment without batting an eyelid. Now I can't work out how to include the DVD player into the home system. It just shows how retirement can affect the brain.

My plan for tomorrow is to connect the DVD player straight into the TV. Connect the VCR into the second scart on the TV. BBC box into the VCR's second scart and hopefully I'll be cooking on gas.

All in all I wish I'd left it mucky!

No comments: