Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bits and Bats

Sue is now home from hospital and looked really well when I went to see her last Thursday. No running around for a while yet and she has a cartload of tablets to take every day but there's nothing better than your own bed. I'll be popping in again tomorrow to keep her up to date with the local gossip unless someone beats me to it!

I have new shiny taps in my bathroom. Brian ended up doing it and it was done and dusted within four days. Quite a record for him and NO swearing! The shower is brilliant. Shona will be impressed!

Thanks to Mark for his explanation of my funny MSN thing. I did a scan and changed my password and after changing my antivirus from Nod32 to AVG all seems to be well so far. What is the point of starting these virus things?

About a month ago I was asked to write a weekly newsletter for the new bar and it's becoming quite popular. It's just local news and a few adverts but I'm now finding that people are asking for items to be included. I'm enjoying doing it and it does give me a bit of a buzz when I see folk reading and discussing it.

Ros and I have two matches to play at the bowling on Monday. She went off to England a couple of weeks ago to see her daughter married which has left us behind. Playing six games after a four week break could hurt!

No comments: