Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lucky Me!

I´ve just booked a flight to Manchester in October and I really can´t wait to get off this island for a week. It´s a good place to be but after eight months or so without a break from the sun, I fancy a good downpour!

Not just that. I miss my family so much. I´m staying with my brother and his wife, Alison, and their two boys, Dean and Bradley. I´ll also be able to meet up with my son and his family. Katie is due to give birth to my new grandson just before I arrive. Let´s hope that he turns up on time so I can give him a big cuddle. I haven´t seen Tully for so long and want to give her a big hug too!

When I first came here, seven years ago, I hoped that we would all visit each other but the price of flights put paid to that and I rarely see them.

Not to worry, I got a really good deal............212 Euros return with First Choice. Roll on October!

No comments: