Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mobile Phones

My Movistar contract ran out a couple of months ago and, although I´ve been able to use my phone, the charges have been well high.

BT Mobile were doing a good deal and Shona and I went to check it out a few weeks ago. I was impressed enough to sign the contract but after some thought decided against it and cancelled. Why on earth did they need to see my last three bank statements..........I´m not buying a house!

You don´t get the wonderful deals here with free phones etc. but work on a point system. For the 8,000 points I´d accumulated and 45 Euros I was entitled to this Samsung thingy from Movistar. It sold itself for it´s large screen and the girl was well amused when I called it a ´Grannie´ phone. My Spanish is coming on in leaps and bounds!

I´m happy with it and our Jamie thinks it´s cool. Brian is moaning because he gets my old one, yet again.

No comments: