Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bits and Bats

I have been suffering with sun burn from my recent trip to Las Americas. The first time I´ve been burned whilst I´ve lived here. It was stupid of me to wander around for three hours with a strappy top on but I didn´t think of it at the time. Thankfully, the sore bit has gone although I´m left with an itchy, flaking back.

Monday bowling has started again. The new owners of the Bowling Alley are in the middle of renovating it which is interesting. Lilac and yellow walls!

I´ve been trying my hand at painting this week. I´ve decided that I have been looking my yellow walls long enough and it´s time for a change. I´ve chosen white as I have a dark blue suite on my wish list and reckon it would be a good combination.

Friday night is party night as it´s Maz´s sixtieth birthday. She´s having a ´bit of a do´ at Raul´s Bar with a hot buffet and fifty guests. We rarely go out during the evening so it will make a nice change.

No comments: