Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Gran Canaria


Not too much to report because Charlotte´s ear infection took the excitement out of the day. She slept for most of it! I should have taken advantage of the peace but I was a little worried.

The ferry was awful. You couldn´t get out and were advised to remain seated at all times. I´ve never seen so many folk being sick at the same time and they had a ´special chap´ dressed in his Fred Olsen uniform, just for collecting and refreshing sick bags. I wonder what he did wrong?
We toured several churches, visited a museum and came home again. Not very exciting for a couple of hundred youngsters as it was purely educational. To say that they never had chance to let off any steam they were so well behaved.
I spotted these dogs outside a cathedral. One day I might work out why they were there!!




No comments: