Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bits and Bats

It wasn´t a bank holiday here today so bowling went on as normal. Ros and I keep having to play the big boys and we aren´t doing to well at the moment. Still it was just us with six blokes today which was a good laugh.

Locker fees are now due and I´ve been debating whether to give it up or not. Brian doesn´t play now and I´m down to once a fortnight so it seems a bit extravagant to keep it. I am quite attached to it though and it does save dragging a ten pound ball and shoes around with me every other Monday. The answer came to me earlier................I have subs due shortly which will go a long way towards it. Locker thirteen and I are mates for another year!

Shona is coming to stay in June. Her William commented on the fact that I haven´t been blogging very much lately. There hasn´t been much to say to be honest as I´m spending loads of time at home. Cleaning and cooking is boring enough without writing about it! Clio is struggling too as she is being super good at the moment. I´m sure it won´t last!

No comments: