Saturday, April 24, 2010

So Busy!

Life pootles on............computer, PS2, books and television, happen a beer or three along the way and then all this work turns up. Brian has been rushing around all week doing this and that and as Sue and Don are on holiday I've been doing a bit of work for her.

They set off for England on Monday via Madrid and as I haven't heard from her for a couple of days I trust they got back in time for their son's stag night. Thankfully, the wedding isn't until next Saturday and I'm sure that the flights will be fine by then.

I did a mid-week clean on an apartment a couple of days ago and I'm surrounded by dirty laundry which has to be washed and ironed by next Thursday so that I can have the place ship shape for the next lot who turn up on Friday. More washing!! In the meantime I have to buy fruit for another apartment and meet them with the keys.

I'm caring for Sue's canary, name not known but has now been re-christened Cheeky and watering her plants. Sorry Sue, if you are reading this, five of them are in intensive care xx

No comments: