Saturday, January 30, 2010

Naughty but Nice!

Brian has been constructing a rather large wardrobe at Barry's house all week. Remember Barry? He used to take me to bowling.

I've been dog-walking, cleaning and couldn't get out of cooking last night. I made one of those steak and onion pies which I seem to be quite good at! I've also been doing quite a bit of sewing for Muriel. Twenty pairs of golfing trousers which needed to be changed from a thirty-two inch leg to twenty-nine. It seems that most men who call into their golf shop have a twenty-nine inch inside leg. A daunting task but I'm almost halfway there.

When it came to eating this evening neither of us had the inclination to cook so we opted for a fish and chip takeaway from Bar San Juan. Alan and Jenny are the new owners and have recently added the service.

I snuggled up on my new sofa and ate it with my fingers whilst I watched Corrie. All it was lacking was the newspaper!

No comments: