Tuesday, September 08, 2009

What a Muppet!


I was in a bit of a rush yesterday and ended up posting this on Clio's blog. I would have left it as it was but I must share today's update.

My washing machine decided it didn't want to play around ten days ago and we've been using the one in the empty apartment next door awaiting a visit from our landlord. He turned up last night and said that he would bring a mending man this afternoon. They finally turned up at six o'clock. How stupid did I look?!

Brian moved everything out of the utility room recently to give it a good clean and hadn't turned the water supply back on! Two seconds and problem solved. The muppet had bailed out to the bar and I was left to face it on my own. The mending man found it well funny but the landlord didn't. I had to endure a lot of finger shaking but thankfully didn't understand half he said. Time for a much needed beer but I'm still blushing to think of it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: