Monday, November 03, 2008

So Cold

I didn't have a very good journey as the plane developed a problem before take off which resulted in a two hour wait on the runway at Tenerife Sur Airport. My brother and his family waited ages for me but the welcome was really great when I eventually got there. The big sign 'Auntie June' amused most of the folk in front of me!

We had a brilliant week. Skipton, Clitheroe, Accrington and Blackburn, and a wander around Blackpool to see the lights. Steak pudding all in, fish and chips and to top it all off, a KFC! My nephews had grown beyond recognition but we bonded and had a few laughs. Thanks to them all for looking after me, especially Alison xxx

The worst bit was the cold. I'm suffering at the moment and still can't get warm. Trust Tenerife to have a windy cold spell just as I got home!


No comments: